Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
Fake Smile




Never think
Tuesday 31 January 2012 | 06:05 | 0 comments
just never think
whats in your heart
whats in our home
so i won`t

you'll learn to hate me
but still call me baby
oh love
just call me by my name

and save your soul
save your soul
before you too far gone
before nothing can be done

i`ll try to decide when
she`ll lie in the end?
i ain`t got no fight in me
in this whole damn world
telling u to hold off

she said hold on
its the one thing i`ve known
once i put my coat on
even i know its all wrong
she`s standing outside holding me
sayin` oh please i`m in love
i`m in love

girl,save your soul
go on and save your soul
before u too far gone
before nothing can be done
cause without me
u got it all
so hold on

without me u got it all
so hold on
without me u got it all
without me u got all
so hold on . .

Labels:


| Newer Post